Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Part 7 of 5 Years of Solitude, May 17, 2023

 


 




 

Part 7

 

Short 'n not so Sweet.

 

i'm trying to balance the positive and the negative sides of solitude, in my writing. that means that i am holding back a lot. people don't want to deal with stuff that's too overwhelming. i get it. so, i sit with what's overwhelming me all day long, while i watch myself slide down towards the familiar bottom area...   i don't wanna eat, or go out (and i need to!), change into clean clothes, brush my teeth, or wash my hair. i want nobody to see me like this. my stomach is growling and, my fukked up head is keeping me sitting, for hours on end, in the spot where i sit. at some point, i hurt so much, that i must lie down. and i do.

 

THANKS for being the person i can say that to, and for not getting scared off...

 

the part of me, the positive one, the creative one, hasn't gone away. it's all in there, happening like in parallel universes. at the same time. Over 'n Out!

😉

No comments:

Post a Comment